Original topic:

S22 Ultra network issues

(Topic created: 03-12-2022 09:47 PM)
useren6zn9p5jz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey y'all,

I'm hoping someone here can help me resolve this issue. I recently switched to an unlocked S22 ultra bought from the Samsung experience store out where I'm at. Due to the 3g sunset & my previous phone model not being compatible with the new network I upgraded. Unfortunately ever since, I have had the same issue I had with my previous phone, a note 8, on the s22 ultra. That is, I'm unable to make or receive phone calls even the this phone is supposed to be compatible with the new network I can however, like before, send/receive text messages & access mobile data. 

My question here is if anyone has experienced this problem & if so, how did you got about resolving it?

I'm presently going through my cell provider AT&T to see if it's an issue on their end. As of yet no luck, they're still looking into it.

Any help would be appreciated. 
15 Replies
Yazan123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

any solution ? having the same issues with T mobile 

0 Likes
useren6zn9p5jz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
No unfortunately, I ended up returning the phone & going through at&t I bought their s22 ultra which ended up solving the issue.
0 Likes
Yazan123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I am switching from t mobile to visible which uses Verizon network and hope for the best. I don't want to return and loss the promotions of pre-ordered.
0 Likes
Partsguy559
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having the same issue.  The phone worked flawlessly for a few weeks then a week and a half ago it stopped connecting to  Tmobile data.  Sometimes it will connect to 5G but that is it it will not connect to 4g or less.  It is very frustrating.  I took it into t-mobile and they couldn't fix it and they told me it is a Hardware issue with my S22 Ultra.  They said I should request a new device.  

0 Likes
userFixkMpKQNf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I don't have any idea what is going on exactly, but it must be a network issue? My wife and I have Samsung Galaxy S9+ phones for 3 years and they are doing the same thing. Mine will not make or receive calls. We got hers to call in and out but with no mobile data. My phone would not receive text messages bit everything else worked.  The reason I came on here was to find some info about the S22 Ultra that I was about to buy. But only because ours have this issue. So buying 2 new phones may have the same issue. This must be network issues?  PS they were on ATT but I switched to Straight Talk at the end of the contract. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

I understand how frustrating this is.  Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get the phone working again for those calls. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/ 

For concerns with text messaging, you can try these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/.

If the troubleshooting is not helpful, you will need to follow up with your service provider for additional troubleshooting steps, as they are responsible for these services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.