JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra weak flashlight

(Topic created: 03-16-2022 08:09 PM)
Robotfly
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

As anybody noticed how weak the flashlight is on the S22 ultra, I did a test with the S8,,S9,,S10,,S20,,S21 the flashlight is horrible With or without the case!!!!! The magic eraser is horrible also Leaves nothing but a blur with or without And update!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Craig3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
You have it, it's just not intuitive to find it.

Just click and hold the word 'flashlight' UNDERNEATH the flashlight button and you'll get the screen shown above. You can then increase the brightness of the flashlight from there.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you using the slider to adjust the brightness? Screenshot_20220316-202902_One UI Home.jpg

Robotfly
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't have the same layout as I see on your screen or picture, But apparently I had it on adaptive brightness what to the settings turn that off a new setting came up Extra brightness It's still not as bright But brighten off lol Thanks for the help!!!
0 Likes
Solution
Craig3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
You have it, it's just not intuitive to find it.

Just click and hold the word 'flashlight' UNDERNEATH the flashlight button and you'll get the screen shown above. You can then increase the brightness of the flashlight from there.
Robotfly
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for the detailed facts Much appreciated🤙🤙🤙
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Please accept the answer as a solution, so others can benefit from this.

0 Likes
Craig3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
👍
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Haha someone else pointed out what was on my mind. Wow you are all knowledgeable. I never thought to check if it it could be set or adjusted
0 Likes