Original topic:

S22 Users: Update to 6.1 working?

(Topic created: 05-12-2024 12:41 AM)
Options
Galaxy S22
It appears the update is coming through to S22 users now. There are some posts reporting boot issues and inability to connect to their watches. Is anyone getting an update that is actually working as desired?
36 Replies
Dragneel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
S22U User here, can report that the Update is working as intended

I'm still testing the new Samsung AI stuff (Generally, the Photo Generator and Call stuff), but everything else works fine
Options
Galaxy S22
This is great news!
0 Likes
PeteUDG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It's working fine on my S21U
Options
Galaxy S22
Excellent news!
0 Likes
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I installed it yesterday morning on my looking new s22 Ultra and no issues or any problems whatsoever, no green lines neither and I just got the phone delivered to me this psst Thursday afternoon from a 3rd party retailer from on one of the largest retailers app
Options
Galaxy S22
Excellent and thank you!
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I still haven't gotten it on my unlocked 22U with a tmobile Sim. Gonna give it until tomorrow before I start poking around with Odin or whatever to force it.
Options
Galaxy S22
Also have the unlocked S22 Ultra with mobile sim. No update as of yet. I will continue to wait as hopefully more nice reports of success are given. Rather wait at this time.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I've had it in my T-mobile S22U for 24hrs now. So far no issues. I've made several calls, used the device for several hours messing around with the new options etc. Everything is working for me so far