JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 not connecting for car Bluetooth calls

(Topic created: 04-01-2022 10:54 PM)
user9Hhf8wARr2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I updated my S10 in early January 2022, it would no longer connect to my Toyota Camry for Bluetooth phone calls. I just upgraded to an S22 and the issue continues. 

I followed recommendations on this site and Reset All Settings and Reset Network Settings. The issue continues,

The phone connects for a brief time and then disconnects, Intermittently I am getting Google Stops Working Error.

I'm at my wits end, please help.

203 Replies
badsnicks81
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Smh I was having the same issue, honestly it's weird that the watch would be interfering , airplane mode on watch actually worked, something Samsung needs to fix
0 Likes
bcreasy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Same issue here,  they need to fix this. Got to be a bluetooth problem.

0 Likes
Dumbgeniuz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
So I found a temp solution until a official update from Samsung... I read and saw multiple post about this issue and the "issue" seems to be that it u have your smartwatch connected as well. If you put your watch on airplane mode it should work. I personally have the first galaxy watch and I tried it and my music started to play right away. It's a fix for now
0 Likes
Nik1002
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm having a problem with my Ultra 22 disconnecting from my Bluetooth in my car. It disconnects and sometimes reconnects or just disconnects my call.  I tried restarting, unpairing from my car, and tried resetting my networks.  My phone is UTD on all updates.  Any suggestions will be helpful.  This is my only complaint about this phone.

Bruzeta
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Delete your Galaxy Wearables and re-download from the Apps Store. Repair.
0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Do you have any Bluetooth accessories(a watch?) connected to your phone when you are in the car?

0 Likes
Nik1002
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I do. My samsung watch but never had a problem in the last 4 years until I upgraded to this phone. I've had samsung phones since the note 4.
0 Likes
userrarg2EuFlK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I had the same problem connecting my S22U to the Hands Free Link in my Honda. It seems to have been fixed by doing the following. Deleted all Bluetooth devices on the S22U that were transferred from my Note 10+. Turn off wifi. Turn off phone. Turn on car, delete all devices connected to the car. Turned on S22U, paired with car as normal, and voila! The Bluetooth connection is now stable.
0 Likes
Nik1002
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you, I'll try it!
0 Likes
Duca
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Noticed this also think it is a One UI 4.1 issue with all Galaxy phones with this update.
0 Likes