JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The S22 does not come with a charger

(Topic created: 04-24-2022 07:54 PM)
user9OhhGnIetU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi, I just got my new s22 today, It is a great phone, I love it so far. I just have one concern regarding this phone as it does not come with a charger. Several days ago, I read the news that Samsung will give a free charger to the customers, is that correct? I contacted one customer agent via chat a moment ago, she/he is helping me with this. If you have any updates, please let me know. Thanks. My email is <hidden>

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@user9OhhGnIetU 

I think there might have been an offer like this for one of the previous phone launches, when they originally removed the charger from the box, but not this year as far as I can tell. This is a third or fourth new Samsung phone launch without a charger, so I think at this point it's assumed it's common knowledge. Pretty much any USB-C charger or a computer will work. You can also use wireless chargers with this phone, it's what I mainly do myself. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@user9OhhGnIetU 

I think there might have been an offer like this for one of the previous phone launches, when they originally removed the charger from the box, but not this year as far as I can tell. This is a third or fourth new Samsung phone launch without a charger, so I think at this point it's assumed it's common knowledge. Pretty much any USB-C charger or a computer will work. You can also use wireless chargers with this phone, it's what I mainly do myself. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
You can get the Samsung 25w Super Fast charger from Best Buy for 20$

Be careful as there are lots of fake ones out there

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-25w-super-fast-charging-wall-charger-usb-c-black/6445194.p?skuI...
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor