JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22ultra weak flashlight

(Topic created: 06-06-2022 11:47 AM)
usersF46qKpQcB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey guys I don't know why but I feel s22ultra has a week flash light . Yes I tried adjusting the light setting but no big difference. I compared it with s22ultra and I get brighter then s22ultra when increased flash setting . Any suggestions 🤔 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bruzeta
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
when you turn the flashlight on, (in your settings) move the lever at the bottom of the screen to the right to adjust the brightness
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22

you might have gotten a defective LED, you could just take the phone to authorized repair center for a swap and see if that fixes it.

Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
That reminds me of a story from years ago. We had a plumber working under the kitchen sink who forgot his flashlight. The battery was dead on ours so I said let me use the one on my phone for you. It was an older LG flip phone I don't remember the model. The plumber said he didn't think a phones light would be enough. I turned it on and BOOM! Let there be light! It lit up the entire area. It was by far the best light on any phone I've ever owned. That said I'm sorry I couldn't help you but maybe an entertaining story made you feel a little better.
0 Likes