Original topic:

Samsung Clock display sunrise/sunset with the world clock

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 02:13 PM)
Cyclone_TS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The latest update for the Samsung Clock says it will display sunrise/sunset with the World Clock. Could anyone provide steps to do so? I don't see it under Settings. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
It's not in settings. If you tap on a city on the map, or one of the cities on your saved list, you will see the sunrise and sunset times for that city.1709331865392.jpg
0 Likes
Cyclone_TS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I see it, it just shows if the sun is up or not, not the times, so it's not useful for my needs. Your screenshot shows the weather also, so I needed to add that setting also.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Cyclone_TS The screenshot provided by @Popsicle20 shows the sun rise and sunset times. So if the time shown is between those two, the sun is up. Otherwise the sun is down. What other information are you looking for? 

0 Likes
Cyclone_TS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
It does there, I agree. I was looking to display it with the Clock widget itself. 1709334172344.jpg
0 Likes
Cyclone_TS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I think this will close this out. It looks like you have to tap on the widget and then tap again to see the times. Thanks all
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
The sunrise and sunset times should better be displayed in the world clock list, you know. We want to see those times all at once instead of needing to tap a city to see them.
0 Likes