Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s22ultra random music plays with no apps open

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 10:44 AM)
jwmeyers141
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have tried removing tye music & audio permission from EVERY app....it still will randomly play some intro from some song.....it just keeps playing...like an alarm.....but no alarms are set and nothing comes up. My notification history doesn't register it, nor does any "recent app" help at. Then it stops randomly.....
Is anyone else experiencing this???
4 Replies
legendarym00
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
In my case I turn of my phone then hold volum up and power on at same time then when you see samsung logo just released the power and keep holding up you going to see a menu navigate with up and down and press all the way down repair apps press it then boot normally that help me one time still practicing English but if you need any help let me know
0 Likes
CoreyGuzman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

It's frustrating when your device plays music randomly. Try these steps: check for rogue apps, run a malware scan, review audio settings, manage background apps, adjust battery optimization, and consider a factory reset.

Have you ever felt like you were going to pass out from the stress of deadlines and assignments? Well, I did, too. That’s when I discovered the europeanbusinessreview Article on best website for assignment writing services. With the help of that article I found a service provider, I mean, seriously, they’re amazing. I’ve used them for everything from essays, research papers, dissertations, and more. And I’ve never had a bad experience. If you’re having trouble managing your workload or just need a bit of help with a challenging assignment, I’d highly recommend you check out essayMasters article.
0 Likes
q23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same it so werid
0 Likes
delfinx3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

it still happens with my phone even after a few software updates! It's so creepy... I already scanned my apps but there's nothing wrong...

Edit: tried to record it on a screen recording but it wasn't recorded... makes it even more sus 

0 Likes