Original topic:

Samsung executives, tech, shareholders and owner of Samsung.

(Topic created: 04-21-2022 05:39 AM)
userREy08l5Nzp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

We the people at least most are not happy about the new smart phones and accessories that should but dont come with them and perfomance.

We pay more money but we dont get sd card slot there is no ear buds, no screen protector, no charger the 22 ultra should start out at 12 and 256.

You state glass and phone are tuff strongest glass made but a drop of 22 ultra and its cracked. 

Battery life not great on ultra and you added a GOS app to throttle are performance of are phone unacceptable.  There are issues with phone that should of been delt with before launch. 

This a great phone but why have you done this to your customers who have made Samsung what it is today . We work hard for are money and in these times were in you should not be doing this .

Please rethink this practice !

7 Replies
-2-ReaL-
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Ive never had a problem with a Samsung phone but the Neo QLED tvs that came out last year are made just as bad.... my screen cracked on it and since it's the screen they won't fix it so the durability of THEIR product with "Gorilla Glass" is MY FAULT I guess. Their products are getting more cheaply made
0 Likes
userexx7j6FozG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Such an amazing observations, thank you! S22 ultra will be my last phone with Samsung! This is just ridiculous!!
Not mentioning all the appliances at my house 🤬🤬
0 Likes
Harshacool7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung, you're forcing us to choose apple phones now a days, I have been using Samsung for last 15 years, I'm really impressed with user friendly interface, memory card slot and price but now I initially wanted to buy s22 but you became more like apple and forcing us to stop considering Samsung in future
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
How does Samsung being more like Apple force you into Apple. Just buy the device that suits you best don't do this brand vs brand thing.
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung don't care anymore to why Apple is taking away their users faster than ever.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22

"We the people, at least most" Can you quantify this statement with actual facts, not oppinions?

"no charger the 22 ultra should start out at 12 and 256." 12 what?  The S22 Ultra has a 128GB  option.

"You state glass and phone are tuff strongest glass made but a drop of 22 ultra and its cracked." Tuff, and Strongest does not make it vulnerable.  According to their suppliers (Corning) this is the tuffest, strongest glass they make.  It is not Samsung's fault that you dropped your phone, or that the drop hit just right to cause damage.

As for the accessories not being included, do you not have a charger from your old phone?  Do you think you will get one of these from Apple's top of the line devices?  As for SD card, 1 tb, and 512gb are quite a lot of space that really do not warrant the need for an SD card slot.

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
You're only talking to other Samsung customers here.
0 Likes