JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Saved contacts being rejected

(Topic created: 05-01-2022 09:45 PM)
starkiller1369
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Why is my some of my saved phone contacts being auto rejected the people are not blocked and i cant find  this auto reject list  so i can have it stop 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I understand your frustration with your calls getting rejected from saved contacts. Calling features are the responsibility of your carrier and we recommend you contact your carrier for further assistance.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
What do you mean contacts are being rejected? You are not able to complete and save a new contact? Would you post a screenshot of the response that you're getting?
0 Likes
starkiller1369
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Whats happening is certain contacts i have saved are saying they are being rejected by phone when they call me on my s22 ultra i tried looking up auto reject but its not their when i look up the settings some people say its the option when you chose to block spam calls that it sometimes reads even saved contacts as spam
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I understand your frustration with your calls getting rejected from saved contacts. Calling features are the responsibility of your carrier and we recommend you contact your carrier for further assistance.