JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen Protector Suggestions?

(Topic created: 11-04-2022 09:00 AM)
Berns1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I currently have, what I can best describe as a sticker/film-like screen protector on my S22, but the front top of my phone where the camera is, constantly lifts this sticker/film and it's driving me bonkers as I'm finding myself incessantly shifting it and removing my case to fix it. It just won't stay flat on my phone. In the past I have used tempered glass screen protectors, but was advised against it this time because of the fingerprint scan. Any recommendations on a screen protector that allows for fingerprint scanning? Links for purchase or store fronts in the Toronto ON area greatly appreciated.

6 Replies
Solution
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I was told by someone at Verizon the sensor has gotten better and they gave be a zagg hybrid one and I have no issues with the fingerprint sensor
Berns1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes I've used Zagg in the past, thanks for the recommendation! Appreciate your reply!

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
No problem. I got the recommendation from verizon cause I ordered the phone and forgot to add a case and protector so I went to a store before the phone showed up
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Whitestone Dome.  IT is seriously awesome on my S22 Ultra.  it has guides to prevent the protector from being mis-aligned, and works great with my fingerprint reader.  I used to use Zagg, but when Samsung moved the fingerprint reader into the screen, Zagg started using adhesive on the outside edges only, causing a disconnect between my finger, and the reader, so I switched away from them.  many on here are touting Zagg again, so perhaps they fixed their issue, but i cannot say for sure.  I think Whitestone Domes can only be purchased from their website, regardless of what country you are in...

Berns1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I've never heard of Whitestone Dome, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation! Appreciate your reply!

0 Likes
user7cCMbj50BS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Try amazing or call them
0 Likes