JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lines appear on screen issue with US S22 Ultra version?

(Topic created: 02-24-2022 08:09 AM)
CasualGreg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Alright I finally got a good picture of this happening. See the very faint horizontal lines?

This only appears under certain conditions-

Only when I touch the screen and only after I lock/unlock the phone for the first time after a reboot. (It's fine before that first lock/unlock)

20220224_105738 (1).jpg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userM7qMSRgpYT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the exact same problem with my s22 ultra, luckily i adressed the problem within 1 month of buying so im getting mine replaced!

0 Likes
Miss_Jackie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Recently I noticed my galaxy has horizontal lines running across the screen when you touch the display. This only happens on the 120 refresh rate. Any one else have this issue and what did you do? I'm not sure if it's a faulty display or software. 

Bruzeta
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Address it immediately and return it.
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

take it to nearest service center

does this happen in safe mode as well? 

0 Likes
Miss_Jackie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes it does.
0 Likes
Shrekopher
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
S22 Ultra USA ATT getting green horizontal line when screen is set to WQHD, vivid, and adaptive refresh rate. Started just after the May software update.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I know it was a problem on the exnos chips for a while,but I'm seeing it on my Qualcomm chipped phone now since that last update.

Nikits
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
this is not good. on my unlocked version s22 ultra 512gb version it doesn't have any issues like that though with the same may patch update. did this happened when you updated it to may update?
Nikits
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
dont you think its the android webview problem or the screen is really busted?
0 Likes
userP4EHPRyqSI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

There is a very thin but extremely irritating black line at the bottom of my S22 Ultra. Is this a hardware issue? Phone has never been dropped or hit. Need urgent fix, this is interfering with my work.WhatsApp Image 2022-03-31 at 1.02.38 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-03-31 at 1.02.23 PM.jpeg

0 Likes
Wat3rdog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
You may want to contact Samsung. This developed on my old S8 plus but only after years of use. I assumed it was from possible screen burn. But it never interfered with my workflow.
0 Likes