JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Secure Folder Removing Apps

(Topic created: 11-24-2022 03:50 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22
Why does my Secure Folder keep removing the Uber app? This happens everytime it is added. A few days later it goes poof and have to add it again? Why?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey TheBlackCobra

Uber is not the only app, there are apps that are blocked from the secure folder due to security concerns and incidents.

Example - Apple also does not allow apps opposing security issues or that my lead to unwanted results, in short, the bad people of the world we live in.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey TheBlackCobra

Uber is not the only app, there are apps that are blocked from the secure folder due to security concerns and incidents.

Example - Apple also does not allow apps opposing security issues or that my lead to unwanted results, in short, the bad people of the world we live in.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Hi! Looks like you duplicated your comment. See above. Thanks for your reply. It seems Uber is the ONLY app that is self deleting. I have other apps which would fit your description including Lyft that has never been removed. Not sure why Uber is the only app that gets removed?
0 Likes
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey TheBlackCobra

thanks for the heads up, I didnt duplicate my reply on my end, might be on the web server end for priority listing another word show me the accepted solution first...
0 Likes