Original topic:

Severe issues with all galaxy devices

(Topic created: 12-03-2023 06:40 PM)
BigHarlee0928
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I've noticed the past week, my phone and tablet have stopped communicating all together. I have settings for both devices set to show on lock screen, notification bar, bubble icons, you name it I have it set. My tablet has now randomly stopped detecting the spen when it's in hand and on top of tablet, screen jumping, switching and closing apps, closing internet connection. All of it. 
My phone doing the exact same thing. 
Factory reset both devices, ran play store app scan got nothing, ran phone and tablet security scan still nothing 
I've done everything, even contacted internet provider about service. Everything fine.
I NEED and use both devices all day. 
Can anyone please help? I'm at a loss 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here my zflip and my tab s7fe are not communicating
BigHarlee0928
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I've just backed everything up on both devices in samsung cloud and Google and am going to just factory reset again, add apps one at a time yet again to see if it happens to be an app that Google or Samsung just hasn't caught having a bug....all in all, I shouldn't have e yo keep doing this 😡
0 Likes
userWeCZQHQ23h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

It's probably due to the UI 6 update.  It has severely broken Bluetooth connections.

0 Likes
jko47
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

After the last update I slowly lost everything.  I have no text or phone service (even with wifi).  I had new sim placed in my phone at verizon on Friday, an eSIM on Saturday.  Nothing.  On Monday I spent 4 hours with Verizon to try to fix my phone nothing.  Spent over 2 hours on the phone with Samsung.  Samsung said it's a verizon issue but they are also have the same issues with Verizon, AT&T and TMobile.

Samsung is not helpful one bit.  I asked to transfer to a supervisor after the 1st agent kept changing my options being told there's nothing samsung can do and I can either use my insurance (which is $199 plus pay off the $800 on my phone), pay the $800 left on my phone and upgrade, or spend about $500 to get to the nearest Samsung store to me (I live in Hawaii and the only location is on Oahu....where I'm not).  Then it was to any cellphone repair shop but not all of them.   I got hung up while waiting.  Called back and spoke to a 2nd agent who spoke in more circles with different options from agent 1.  They told me to go to geek squad (again we don't have one where I am).  or  I could send them my phone and they would send me a replacement and hope that I get my phone back within 21 days or I will have to pay for the replacement phone. They were able to get me to a supervisor.  That supervisor was actively trying to help me but we got disconnected.  Went through a 3rd agent who I apologized for being grumpy and asked to just transfer me before I get more upset, they made it worse by giving me information that conflicted with the supervisor.  Then got a final supervisor who apologized for previous agents, assured me they would call back if we got disconnected and they would call me the next day because the update should be within the next few days.....I'm still waiting for those call backs.

In the end, I went back to my Note10 until this new update is supposed to fix all the issues with the phone.   But I'm peeved that I can't use the phone I'm paying for.

I hope you get yours fixed soon!

0 Likes