Original topic:

Since 6.1 update can't connect watch

(Topic created: 05-12-2024 12:29 AM)
hbelkin
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Got the 6.1 update on Verizon S22. Now my Galaxy watch 6 classic won't connect to phone. Phone sees the watch twice on both Bluetooth menu and wearables app. Got it connected once but it automatically disconnected seconds later. Even tried transferring because the watch sees the phone as new... But it never completes. help? 
5 Replies
Ddarcy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Have the same issue after updating to 6.1, just with an S22 and a Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. ^^

Would love a solution that doesn't involve resetting the watch or phone.

LAB68
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I have reset and still not remote connecting
0 Likes
hbelkin
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
The only thing that worked for me was resetting the watch not the phone... Assuming you've been getting proper backups on either your Samsung or Google account you should be fine. After connecting, I was able to restore mine to the last backup. Good luck!
0 Likes
LAB68
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the S24 with Verizon and my galaxy watch 5 will not remote connect after update, reset watch and nothing. Samsung support informed me it was my watch. Upgraded to watch 6. Still no remote connection, even reset watch 6. Contacted Samsung support and they tell me I need to take it in to get repaired. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign: It's a new watch a day old. It has to be a problem on their side.
0 Likes
LAB68
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Update... Went to get it serviced. Nothing wrong with phone or the watch. Was informed from the service center that it must be related to the last software update. Best option is to wait till the next update and hopefully it will fix all the bugs
0 Likes