JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Snore Detection notification

(Topic created: 01-30-2023 06:00 PM)
jamaal02
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

Since today (01-30-23) I have been getting a notification on my Galaxy 22 Ultra that says " Snore Detection Has Restarted". My watch is a Galaxy Watch 5.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello jamaal02, Thank you for posting within the community! I understand you have been getting a notification stating, "Snore Detection has Restarted". 
Your Galaxy Watch5 can detect and record your snoring for you. This data is available to you in the Samsung Health app. 

To stop the Snore Detection follow the following steps: 

1. Swipe left on the watch Home screen and click on Sleep tile 
2. Swipe and then click on Show on phone under Snoring 
3. Samsung Health will open on your phone then toggle the switch at the top of your screen to turn on/off the Snore detection. 

To learn more about snore detection visit the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090402/

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
jamaal02
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Solved, turned off notifications for Samsung Health, and turned turned back on.
0 Likes
jamaal02
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Not solved, still doing it. Lol
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello jamaal02, Thank you for posting within the community! I understand you have been getting a notification stating, "Snore Detection has Restarted". 
Your Galaxy Watch5 can detect and record your snoring for you. This data is available to you in the Samsung Health app. 

To stop the Snore Detection follow the following steps: 

1. Swipe left on the watch Home screen and click on Sleep tile 
2. Swipe and then click on Show on phone under Snoring 
3. Samsung Health will open on your phone then toggle the switch at the top of your screen to turn on/off the Snore detection. 

To learn more about snore detection visit the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090402/

0 Likes