JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software update interrupted issue for S22

(Topic created: 05-22-2023 11:30 AM)
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

What does this mean? And how can I fix it.

92 Replies
Shodan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
That's awesome! Did you have to do anything like reboot, clear cache, etc. or literally just checked it and it finally said up to date?
userZD3V1H7nHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Just did the software update check
djd3396
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Unfortunately mine is still saying try again in 24hrs
Firebolt4564
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here as well.
JJ1234
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue s22 ultra
JJ1234
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried everything and nothing seems to have fixed it
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Any one else having issues with Google Chrome or Samsung Internet opening random websites on your phone? Samsung Galaxy S22 here.
Sunshine_91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I posted about the S22 Ultra SOFTWARE UPDATE INTERRUPTED Update but apparently my post got deleted..I'm with AT&T Samsung told me to contact AT&T b/c they are the ones to push the update through. I have tried everything from Resetting my phone and backing up everything on my phone that didn't help,tried Smart Switch that didn't work, even wiped the cache partition it didn't work..I'm still stuck in the Android Version 12 and my Ultra is still stuck at August 2022 Security Patch. I haven't received a new update since.
My Baseband Version is still at S908USQU2AVHD 
One UI Version is still 4.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm with AT&T also but perhaps a new SIM card would work it seems you've tried everything else. So perhaps a new SIM card would be able to resolve the issue
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra and my software updated does the same thing and am with AT&T