Original topic:

Sound automatically turns down

(Topic created: 04-25-2024 04:42 PM)
Bluestevo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

So I'm watching YouTube. I turn up the volume and 5-10 mins later it's been lowered automatically. I didn't move. I didn't turn it down. Didn't hit the button. What would be making the sound automatically turn down? Everything is up to date. On ATT. 

TIA. 
Edit - it does this on any and all apps. Not just YT. 
The adaptive sound is turned off. Looked thru all settings. Can't find anything. It's only adjusting the media volume.
9 Replies
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey Blurstevo go to setting and check your sound / aufio settings it does that health reason if you have it on it, another words you dont screaming audio in your ears, double check volume in settings then press the fots menu on the upper right and vheck your volume limit settings... let me know if that helps.
Bluestevo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay maybe it was the issue. I turned it on and all the way up and it's not done it yet. If it changes I'll comment back.
0 Likes
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
sounds good let me know
Bluestevo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
That was it. Thank you very much!
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Anytime
0 Likes
Bluestevo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Unfortunately it's still doing it 😭😭
0 Likes
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
double check all your volume settings for volume limiting
0 Likes
Bluestevo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Done that. Still does it with it off and even when it's on with the limit all the way up.
0 Likes
STRATA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
use this guide from this site, hope it helps you... https://www.guidingtech.com/fix-volume-keeps-going-up-down-on-android/
0 Likes