Original topic:

Sound seems to not come from the actual speaker S22+

(Topic created: 11-16-2022 10:42 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22

Something weird has been happening every now and then with my speaker.. I got my phone custom built from Samsung.com in July. Anyway, sometimes the sound seems to travel to the top of the phone instead of coming from the actual speaker like it should...the screen has started getting super hot when it's charging too...I'm aware of the battery issues with this model bc it's my 2nd one of the S22+ model since May! I got a refund on my first one due to that reason. Also, has anyone noticed a difference after the new UI update?? I have not really seen any difference in features or performance either one...

11 Replies
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Tried running samsung diagnostic test on it yet? Can't hurt
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah, but it said it was normal and it absolutely isn't!
0 Likes
GIGGLES01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Screen could be bc of brightness. I always keep mine at like half unless I need it up for pictures etc
Options
Galaxy S22
It's been in dark mode and lock screen on...
0 Likes
GIGGLES01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Also make sure charger is right one for your phone. I used a cheap type c and mine got hot... had to buy a phone specific charger made for my phone
Options
Galaxy S22
I bought Samsung super fast TA that the phone info said it needed but wasn't included (of course) with the phone! With exception of my earbuds, all my tech is Samsung including extra charging cables...
GIGGLES01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I would talk to samsung if continues being hot... good luck!!!!!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Consistent-Insomniac The S22+ has 2 speakers. One is at the top and one is at the bottom.

• If you use the phone in portrait orientation, sound typically comes from the top speaker. 
  • If you use the phone in landscape orientation, sound typically comes from both the top and the bottom speaker. This is to improve the stereo sound when watching videos. 
Options
Galaxy S22
Really? That makes sense then, bc it seems to travel from one end to the other when it does it. Thank you!!
0 Likes