JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Speaker distortion and no help from Samsung

(Topic created: 12-05-2022 02:14 PM)
Rakrak1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I purchased a Galaxy s22 plus about a month ago directly from Samsung ,I use the phone on bike rides a lot. Just recently the temps outside have been cold. When I go on rides the phone gets cold and the speakers start distorting terribly. The phone isn't usable until I get it warmed back up.
I have made multiple calls to Samsung tech support and tried all the solutions the offer. They keep pushing that it's a software issue and I keep telling them, "explain how software changes with temperature " . This is a hardware problem. I was then told to take it to a service provider in my area. I took the phone in and was told, they are aware of the issue but didn't have a fix from Samsung yet. This is November and the phone was released in February? So my only option from Samsung is send it in for repair . I have no other phone because I traded in my old phone. They gave me no other options. This will definitely turn me against Samsung. I bought 2 tablets, two watches and a new phone from them and this is their thank you? They don't know what customer service is. 
0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Rakrak1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

An update to help others with this problem. I had a glass lens protector and screen protector on my phone. I removed the glass camera lens protector, and the problem disappeared. 

0 Likes