Original topic:

Stuck at low framerates when playing games after One UI 6 update

(Topic created: 12-11-2023 11:15 PM)
chauri
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

It's appalling to see such a large corporation releasing updates without thorough testing. After the One UI 6 update on my Galaxy S22+ its become impossible to play games with higher refresh rate requirements on it. 

When I start the game it is stuck at low framerates.. the only way to get the framerates up is to swipe down from the notification panel which makes the phone think I'm using its interface.
I have no idea why thw phone doesn't let the game control the framerate.. especially when it's in the foreground.
7 Replies
chauri
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
P.S. Have been using a Samsung for over 10 years. Never getting one again.
Sickrthanothrz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yellow tint on my phone after update its so annoying
chauri
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Do check if eye comfort shield is active on your phone
Sickrthanothrz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes it's off
0 Likes
Sickrthanothrz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Just spent a half hour with samsung support remotely
They said it's a internal hardware issue I guess. How convenient let's update your phone and mess it up so you gotta buy another one

I'm going back to Nord plus such a better phone overall
MasDeMincho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the same issue, I try to play cod and Fortnite but it's terrible, I don't really know what to do, how do I solve it?

0 Likes
Tk4dayzZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Bro One UI 6.0 **bleep**ed up the graphic quality on CODM. I never had this problem until it decided on its own to do a system update. I uninstalled CODM and reinstalled it and i did a factory reset but still the same blurry graphics. I know there has to be a way to fix this. 

0 Likes