JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sync Bedtime mode automatically turns back on after last reset/update on Galaxy watch 5

(Topic created: 03-23-2023 12:12 AM)
userDXk2EX7Ft6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So recently I did a reset on my Galaxy Watch 5. Ever since (with the latest update installed), when I go into the settings to turn off the sync bedtime mode with phone option off, it turns off, but cuts right back on. What glitch is causing this? I like my watch to go in sleep mode but not my phone. It's worked just fine up until the reset and update.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your frustration with the bedtime mode syncing with your phone and not staying off. I would be happy to look into this further for you. First step I would recommend is clearing the cache for your wearables app. To do this go to settings > apps > Galaxy wearables > tap on force stop > then tap on storage and clear the cache.

If you have cleared the cache the next step would be to uninstall and re-install the wearables app. If you have already tried this step, then I would recommend submitting an error report. Give this link a try for steps to submit an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your frustration with the bedtime mode syncing with your phone and not staying off. I would be happy to look into this further for you. First step I would recommend is clearing the cache for your wearables app. To do this go to settings > apps > Galaxy wearables > tap on force stop > then tap on storage and clear the cache.

If you have cleared the cache the next step would be to uninstall and re-install the wearables app. If you have already tried this step, then I would recommend submitting an error report. Give this link a try for steps to submit an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

0 Likes