Original topic:

Terrible customer service

(Topic created: 11-18-2022 10:41 AM)
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't know why samsung customer service team don't respect their customers. The promise to call back and nobody calls they promise they will have a solution and no body helps. I think it's time to switch back to apple 
7 Replies
Tom6068
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Apple is waiting for you, just go and buy their products.
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
More than 2 hours phone callScreenshot_20221118_215033_Phone.jpg
0 Likes
Tom6068
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Welcome to capitalism and how customer service works after the sale. My point before is that so many people come here complaining (not saying the complaints are not valid) only to state going back to or going to Apple.

They all have poor customer service after the sale. If your device is that bad, call CS and demand a repair.
0 Likes
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes at least won't have faulty Bluetooth
Magical_Korok
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to your carriers store, if its unlocked reboot in safe mode and troubleshoot it yourself.
0 Likes
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I did the troubleshooting myself and I went to Samsung care in their samsung store. The agent told me it's software issue you need to wait when a lot of people report our programmers will make a new update might take from few days to months. Otherwise contact the customer service by phone. I did and it's by far the worst customer service ever.
0 Likes
ajfdalksjdasjk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, just experienced the same thing issue with service. I had been using Galaxy phones my whole life and never had to contact customer service. I recently bought a watch and require assistance for return. Only now have I experienced the substandard service. 

I will not be buying any more Samsung products, including whatever home appliances they have.

For apple, once you buy their product, you are sort of "inducted" into their family. The help you can expect from them is unreal.

0 Likes