Original topic:

Text Notification Reminders that match original notification sound

(Topic created: 04-15-2022 08:21 AM)
userRAFJmCL9fc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Is there a way to have a text notification reminder that matches the original notification?

I have certain texts that I want to be kept silent, but others that I need to respond to ASAP, hence the need for reminders (sometimes these need to wake me up).

However, the notification reminder setting on the phone has the standard notification sound regardless of the original notification it's trying to remind me of.

Is there any way to setup texts to remind me with the original sound? I was able to so this with my S10, but seems the new messaging app does not have this setting.

2 Replies
userRAFJmCL9fc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Really, what I've noticed is that if you set the phone to remind you about your notifications, you'll get a notification sound regardless of if the original notification was silent. Shouldn't the reminder match the original notification sound (or lack thereof)?

0 Likes
userbrfI0x0Fk0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes I have similar issue and hating my S22 as a result.   For the notification that I have on silent, which I want but don't need to know about, the reminder keeps on alerting me with sound every 3 minutes. This is quite annoying.  Did not have this issue with my S10. 

0 Likes