JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text will not send over Wi-Fi

(Topic created: 12-15-2022 04:16 PM)
user46RiCAtVDQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

After the last update, my galaxy s22 will not send any text using WiFi. Yes, I did the network reset. Yes, I made sure WiFi calling was on. I've read online about all the different options and I have tried a bunch.

I work in a weight room that is in the basement of a building. There is no way to get service at all. I used to be able to make calls, texts, etc no problem over WiFi. But, now my texts will not send at all I just get the 'pending' message. 

I am not sure what changed, It is very frustrating as I need to be able to make calls/texts for work. (Recruiting, marketing, etc.)

Looking for help. 

13 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
See my post **ISSUES AFTER ANDROID 13**
0 Likes
user46RiCAtVDQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I did your clear cache.. did not work..

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
What app you using cause if it's Google you might have to reset the chat option
0 Likes
user46RiCAtVDQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

It is the normal messages app

0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Wifi calling and texting has always not worked for me.
0 Likes
user46RiCAtVDQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

We have it, why would it not work? Mine previously worked.

0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't know. I have it on but it just never works. I always just go without it.
0 Likes
Prophet2k9
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I had similar issue that send sometimes and almost never could get a picture. Fixed by combining my router dual channels instead of using separate 2.4 and 5 bands.
0 Likes
bgillette
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the same exact issue, and many others as well with this  Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra. if my carrier supported Motorola edge phones i'd toss this expensive paper weight in the trash and go back to using a real phone. so ticked off with this samsung s22 ultra i could scream.  constant missed calls, can't send text messages, can't use wifi calling. in order to get a text message to actually send i have to pull the sim card out and put it back in.  And the phone won't lock on the cell that is closest to me (a verizon cell using band 13 - which i have a booster for), no it starts with that, then even though its the strongest signal on Verizon band 13, it locks onto a different band that i only get one bar on and a 112 db signal this thing is total junk.