JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trade in program return by date, but still haven't received new device

(Topic created: 04-07-2022 12:03 PM)
userOOXB1S9XiG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I find it interesting that I have received a notice regarding the trade-in-program with a return by date, and I have not yet received my new phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Call customer support. If they stick by that return date, cancel the order.

Also, if you do get the phone delivered, video record the return phone's condition, that it's factory reset and can turn on and off, while showing the condition. Use tamper proof security tape to tape the return box.

View solution in context

4 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
True Samsung fashion. Goof luck with it . So they must think u should go without a phone while u wait for theirs
0 Likes
Trisha00
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I bicker with Samsung I always ask im not sending my phone out in not going with out a phone. I'm not a happy customer on the phone 🤣 got to give them the run around to get what you want basically. Call Samsung care plus they will help you if you have warranty or not i think I pay for my warranty so just call them Google their number going through their system until you get a agent . You gotta get help one way.
0 Likes
Solution
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Call customer support. If they stick by that return date, cancel the order.

Also, if you do get the phone delivered, video record the return phone's condition, that it's factory reset and can turn on and off, while showing the condition. Use tamper proof security tape to tape the return box.
OsamahB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Do exactly what he said here. Incase it gets cracked in shipping. U have proof. Also show the imei on the back of the phone.