JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trigger accessibility magnification using One Hand Operation +

(Topic created: 06-08-2022 03:44 PM)
usergT9VwrulhD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I sometimes like to use the accessibility magnification feature to read the screen when I don't have my glasses. I don't find any  of the triggering methods to be particularly ideal.

Is there any way to trigger this feature (or any of the accessibility features) using a gesture in One Hand Operation +?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
WAM1a535g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes there is! Go to settings, accessibility, magnification. From there you can assign an icon to the bottom task bar of your screen. By tapping this icon (looks like a stick figure) it will make a small zoom window on your screen that you can move around with two fingers anywhere on the screen. You can also zoom inside that little window to enlarge even more. (See screenshot)Screenshot_20220608-180232_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
WAM1a535g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes there is! Go to settings, accessibility, magnification. From there you can assign an icon to the bottom task bar of your screen. By tapping this icon (looks like a stick figure) it will make a small zoom window on your screen that you can move around with two fingers anywhere on the screen. You can also zoom inside that little window to enlarge even more. (See screenshot)Screenshot_20220608-180232_Samsung Members.jpg