Original topic:

Unable to customize lock screen after One ui 6 update

(Topic created: 12-15-2023 01:57 PM)
ChrisTech
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello everyone I have a base model s22 and just got the one ui 6 update here in the u.s. for some reason I can't customize anything the lock screen in the settings but I can customize the home screen wallpaper? Just wondering if anyone has the same issue or a fix.

0 Likes
12 Replies
Satru
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
In setting- wallpaper and style
0 Likes
ChrisTech
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I know how to do it😂, it just doesn't go into that setting to customize
0 Likes
Satru
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Sorry, i am in tmobile, and s22 work ok for me,
Accessing From the screen swipe corner to the middle shows you more options, including setting , maybe having something not selected.
0 Likes
ChrisTech
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeha idk every thing but lock screen
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Sorry, only up to UI 5.1 with me still owning the Note 20 Ultra device. Sad that inorder to really stay up with each update, you have to keep buying new phones while Apple keeps up updated regardless of whatever device you have which is what I'm impressed by. Way to go Apple amd those pesky Iphones. Hope you are reading this. SAMSUNG...
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung has switched to 4 years of software updates

Apple is now second to the Pixel 8 which is 8 years

The difference with iOS vs Android is that iOS needs a software update to fix a FaceTime bug while Android is mostly updated through app and Google play services updates.
This is why iOS updates are "more appealing" than Android updates
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Do you have Goodlock? If it's turned on you can't update the lockscreen. You'll need to turn it off.
0 Likes
ChrisTech
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't have it on no
0 Likes
Bengiskhan99
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, i have my s23 ultra updated to one ui 6 and now i can't edit my locked screen from 'wallpaper and style' like before.

When i clicked the locked screen option there, the error state " selected image can't be set as wallpaper...." which doesn't make sense as I haven't even select any picture.

No goodlock installed 

0 Likes