Original topic:

Unknown Icon

(Topic created: 05-14-2022 07:02 AM)
WBrown1951
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am a new user. I do not recognize what this icon is. Can someone tell me how to uninstall, or what is its function. It just floats around on everything I see on my phone. It is those 4 little squares. I can move it with my finger. Screenshot_20220514-061857_Evernote.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I can understand your confusion on this situation, let me help you get this disabled. This floating window is to improve accessibility for users who have impaired vision, hearing, or reduced dexterity. To disable go to settings, accessibility, interaction and dexterity, assistant menu.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Look to see if you have AppStack installed. I believe I used to see this on my device until I uninstalled it. But I could also be completely wrong, that would be a strange place for it to appear.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I can understand your confusion on this situation, let me help you get this disabled. This floating window is to improve accessibility for users who have impaired vision, hearing, or reduced dexterity. To disable go to settings, accessibility, interaction and dexterity, assistant menu.