Original topic:

Updates

(Topic created: Wednesday)
usercLMFRetRxI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
So I am still one one ui 5.1, android 13; I've tried just about everything to get a update to go through on my phone when going into security & privacy it shows my last security update was July 1, 2023; but it shows a orange ! Next to it and says to update it; when I hit the button to update it says my phone is up to date I have a galaxy s22 ultra unlocked with tmobile; I bought it unlocked renewed on amazon; I'm just trying to figure out how to get updates through to my phone now
28 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
You should be getting updates still is the phone showing unlocked in network
0 Likes
usercLMFRetRxI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
How do I check that fully? I know I bought it unlocked on Amazon; listing said it's fully unlocked, listing does state "This device is unlocked and will be compatible with all major Canadian carriers"
I do live in US and have been using it just fine on tmobile for 1 year now
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Let me check on that one minute
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Settings than connection than more connection settings and should see network unlock option
0 Likes
usercLMFRetRxI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yea that doesn't show up, just VPN, ethernet, private dns, and printing
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Think it's not a tmobile device originally nut being unlocked would explain that different settings is the flash or start up screen showing a carrier
0 Likes
usercLMFRetRxI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Startup shows tmobile and it did when I first turned on phone, ofc I used a sim card I originally had
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Hmm what I said to check was off tmobile site
0 Likes
usercLMFRetRxI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
If I go under network operators and turn off the automatic setting, it shows me ability to connect to Verizon, at&t, southern linc and 2 random numbers come up; the 2 numbers come back to dish network and at&t first net or whatevrr

One website states if I can access this that it is unlocked šŸ¤”
0 Likes