JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Voicemail Problems with Verizon

(Topic created: 01-24-2023 06:45 AM)
Adamr0885
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
In order to check my voicemail, I have the only option of dialing * 86. The voicemail app from Verizon no longer notifies me or even allows me to check voicemail through the app since the beginning of December. 

I have called Verizon technical support over the past 3 weeks and they are unable to fix the issue. I have reset my phone, clear the cache and data for my phone and voicemail apps. Still, I am not able to be notified of my voicemails on my phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand how important it is to have a working voicemail. Unfortunately voicemail is a carrier feature, it may be best to reach out directly to Verizon for additional help to get it back working! Thank you so much for being a part of our community!

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Verizon is falling apart my friend works as a nursing home and anyone with Verizon there has issues
0 Likes
PRODIGY72
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Download the Verizon Visual Voicemail. It was updated recently. You should also be able to press the 1 key on your dial pad. It is short coded to your providers VM system.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Recently verizon in my town went no service and they keep dropping people go with tmobile they have free netflix apple tv and 5G no matter where you are and have better coverage overall and still use legacy networks also they always have great deals
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand how important it is to have a working voicemail. Unfortunately voicemail is a carrier feature, it may be best to reach out directly to Verizon for additional help to get it back working! Thank you so much for being a part of our community!

0 Likes