Original topic:

Volume controls don't work Galaxy Buds Live with Galaxy S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-20-2024 05:56 AM)
userpF2uqrUeNa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Question - I'm using Galaxy S22 Ultra with Galaxy Buds Live. Everything is updated. The buds connect. But almost every day, the volume control does not work. To fix that I have to restart the phone. And many times, the audio doesn't okay through the buds, which I fix by stopping and then restarting Bluetooth. Sometimes, after this happens and then after a call, I hear a ringing from the earbud, the sound being something I didn't recognize, which is only fixed by turning Bluetooth on and off again. It's all pretty annoying. 

As an aside, I have recently connected to Android Auto through AAWireless, which usually works flawlessly. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. 

Any thoughts on what I can do to make everything work flawlessly again? 
0 Likes
5 Replies
iwantaHoiway
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I had a similar problem with my wireless. Turns out there was another app with the permission to turn off my wireless and Bluetooth and that's what was going on. Maybe you have an app that is turning on and off your Bluetooth
0 Likes
userpF2uqrUeNa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks, I'll look. 🤞
0 Likes
userpF2uqrUeNa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Ok, I thought I knew how to check and fix this, but I guess I don't. Where do I find the apps list for what controls Bluetooth?
0 Likes
userpF2uqrUeNa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Seems the issue seems to have spread to all my Bluetooth earbuds. Sound comes through. But the volume controls do not work.
0 Likes
userBuDdmgcfrZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same problem here. Any fixes?
0 Likes