JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What could be triggering disabled Secure folder notifications?

(Topic created: 01-27-2024 03:33 PM)
userEropmJQD27
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Keep getting secure folder phone app notifications but I have that app disabled as well as anything relating to contacts within secure folder app. What would you recommend to find out what's triggering these notifications? When clicked the notification directs me to the settings for call rich display. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand how annoying some notifications like that can be. 

Let's try to put your device in safe mode to see if it could be a third party app messing with it. 

Turn the device off by holding the Power button until the option to Power Off appears on the screen.
Press and Hold the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
You will now be able to see Safe Mode down the near the bottom left of the screen.

If it is still doing the same thing in safe mode I would honestly go ahead and reset your settings back to default to see if anything got changed. 

Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management. Swipe to and tap Reset, and then tap Reset all settings. Review the information, and then tap Reset settings. Tap Reset to confirm.

I hope this helps!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand how annoying some notifications like that can be. 

Let's try to put your device in safe mode to see if it could be a third party app messing with it. 

Turn the device off by holding the Power button until the option to Power Off appears on the screen.
Press and Hold the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
You will now be able to see Safe Mode down the near the bottom left of the screen.

If it is still doing the same thing in safe mode I would honestly go ahead and reset your settings back to default to see if anything got changed. 

Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management. Swipe to and tap Reset, and then tap Reset all settings. Review the information, and then tap Reset settings. Tap Reset to confirm.

I hope this helps!