Original topic:

When syncing music from computer to S22, changes the Genres

(Topic created: 11-17-2022 06:07 AM)
user9h3KKYWMhv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
When I sync music from my computer to my S22, it changes the Genres. Now I have songs from the same artist in three Genres, new Genres I've never seen, and some Genres with one song. How can I get my S22 to keep the songs organized as I have them on my computer. 
2 Replies
DuhRealNoriega
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Uhhhhhh..... Im confused, What does gasanddev have to do with this issue?..... dude, download both VLC and winamp, i use VLC mostly because you can edit the equalizer and i like the way its arranged much better than the stock music player. Ill use Winamp if im feeling nostalgic.... that one isnt in the play store so u have to do a search on the interwebs for the installer file and allow to install from unknown sources or from your browser.... search for Winamp for Android version 2.0 apk.... thats the one im running and i like it alot. Hope this helps.... Peace, Fleece and Chicken Grease homie!
-DuhRealNoriega

P.S. to enable ultra wide band look up the 5g UW band APN settings for your cell phone provider and then either edit your APN or create a new APN profile and then assign it and your phone should be able to use both the 5gUW bands as well as the 4Glte bands.
0 Likes
user9h3KKYWMhv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Uhhhhhh..... Im confused, What does this have to do with my issue?.....dude
0 Likes