JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where can I get a replacement S Pen for S22 Ultra?

(Topic created: 06-25-2022 04:29 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22

Where can I buy a replacement s pen for the s22 Ultra?  I've made tons of calls, Samsung doesn't even have them (???)... where can I get one, aside from the dreaded Amazon?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
14 Replies
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Try Best Buy
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I already did, thanks though.
NoctisCaelum
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Is it not working (defective) ? Missing? Then contact Samsung and they should replace it for you that is if you're still in warranty

Options
Galaxy S22
You would think!
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah no. When you lose the Pen it makes sense that you have to buy a new one. If you bought a car and lost the spare tire you wouldn't get a replacement free would you?
Also,.if you bought you're from a carrier, with a carrier specific color, that may be harder for Samsung to replace as that stock is primarily allotted for that carrier.
0 Likes
JamesThor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I would order it directly from Samsung. I don't play around with devices that I plug inside of my phone or computers
Options
Galaxy S22
I called Samsung, got transferred 4 times. I purchased the phone directly from Samsung last month. I've misplaced the s pen, and now Samsung is telling me that they don't have the one for my phone.
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried to sign up for the notification when the other colors are available but it said, "try again later." I wish I'd kept my s21. But since I didn't, I'll choose a non-Samsung phone next time.
0 Likes