Original topic:

Wifi issues with S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Adamr0885
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Dealing with connectivity issues with my phone (S22 Ultra), including receiving voicemail notifications, I have been told by technical support in Verizon to turn off my Wi-Fi at home and at work as a solution. I have reset my phone and reset all network settings and it is still have issues If the latest flagship phone is boasting fastest Wi-Fi speeds, why am I asked to turn off my Wi-Fi. Is this a recall issue?
3 Replies
Yamialex224
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
No there is no recall. Try resetting your network. You'll have to re add everything like networks and headphones. If that doesn't work you should ask for a new sim card
0 Likes
jacko737
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I had the same issue with AT&T they duplicatethe issue ... They send me a free replacement... Go to Verizon and ask for a replacement..
0 Likes
KeiBis
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you using wifi6 in your home? I am having the same issue with my s22 ultra. Phone doesn't load anything until I turn my wifi off. Every other wifi capable device in my home works fine with wifi6. Just this stupid phone.

I had this issue with my phone when I first got it, had it replaced, and still... so replacing it may not be the solution is you have wifi6 tech in your home.
0 Likes