Original topic:

AA Wireless Issues!

(Topic created: 03-31-2024 06:13 PM)
Options
Galaxy S23
Ever since the update to One UI 6.1, AA Wireless for Android Auto is really struggling. Worked fine before the update.

Now when the phone tries to connect to the AA Wireless device in my vehicle, it cannot be use the Bluetooth ID that AA Wireless is deleted from the phone. 
I have to go through the reconnect process and a new AA Wireless Bluetooth ID is created. All works well until I turn off the car and then I me back for another drive later. The AA Wireless Bluetooth ID is gone! 

I emailed the developer for AA Wireless, but think this is more on Samsung. 
What did they change with Bluetooth to cause such an issue? 

Anyone else have this problem? 
3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
This is definitely an odd one. I have an AA Wireless adapter and did not experience this with the update. Hopefully the app developer can be of more help!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes, it was very odd. AA Wireless support was responsive and we were able to get the issue resolved.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Well, for me, anyway the issue described was fixed with an AA Wireless app update and possibly by making AA Wireless app have unrestricted background battery usage. Android Auto works great again.

Secondary note, the issue may have also been caused by having two separate AA Wireless devices for two of my vehicles. There may have been some issues with the software trying to resolve which AA Wirekess device it was attempting to connect to.
The software updates from AA Wireless have definitely helped.
0 Likes