Original topic:

AOD Brightness Issues

(Topic created: 06-08-2024 06:14 PM)
WonderWomanJL
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
First, AOD brightness settings independent from Lock screen is gone, very disappointing. No matter what settings I put for Lock screen brightness, AOD brightness is low low low.....
I removed adaptive brightness and had the brightness up up up....AOD still barely able to see it.
I tried using a brighter photo with large white background, still couldn't see it!
What is up with that?
0 Likes
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
You now need Goodlock lockstar for AOD brightness controls

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

WonderWomanJL
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
So we need a third party app to control our phone settings which we had prior to 6.1?
Is that the same for s24 too?
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
No goodlock is made by Samsung developers so it's not a third party app its Samsung main customization app for years and the S24's don't have brightness controls for the AOD due to its new AOD

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

WonderWomanJL
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I just looked at it and it does not say made by Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, it says made by Good Lock Labs.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Goodlock labs is part of Samsung, as you can tell by their email address
1717897477439_1717897477429_0.jpg

WonderWomanJL
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
🤷🏻‍:female_sign:🤪
HFactor
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Why does Good Lock demand access to contacts and won't download without that permission? What does AOD have to do with contacts?
0 Likes