Original topic:

Bring back AM/PM Please

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 02:21 AM)
Indolent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Night shift here and occasionally I have to partially swap to days on my days off. It probably seems crazy to most people but I really can't get used to military time.( no one else uses it). It would be great if samsung could just add this as a clock style in the "always on display settings". Current work around is using the "around the world settings", it's still not great because it forces you to use at least 1 random countries time.(still better then needing to download 3rd party app for this). Anyone else have this problem?
5 Replies
EthanHunt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I may be a little confused, are you wanting to, or not wanting to use a 24hr clock?

If you do, please go to settings, general management, date and time, and click use 24 hour clock.

If you're looking for your alarms etc.. to have the AM/PM designation, you have to turn the 24 hour clock setting off which will bring that option back.
0 Likes
Indolent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't want to use 24hr clock. Tried it for a while, was not a fan.
0 Likes
Jaymastic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You can enable this in Goodlock (first party app)
BipolarPanda
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I second this answer...
Sosalka
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

They removed am/pm after update from 5 to 6 ui. It's ridiculous that Google removed it from Android, from American is there we use am and pm by default

0 Likes