Original topic:

CallApp continues to pop up on my phone?

(Topic created: 10-04-2023 05:40 AM)
userOerkjdeMaj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Does anyone know how to get CALLAPP to leave me alone? I've removed it from my phone completely but still continues to pop up. The ghost in the machine

8 Replies
DeadAccount
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
First try reinstalling and redeleting the app. Then try keeping it installed and disable it. If that doesn't work, factory reset.
0 Likes
userxBQtfW1OIT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm not ablento even find the app. I've been in the Sertings, selected "Show Hidden Apps" and the thing STILL won't show up, but it still pops up whenever I get a text message. The notice says I can stop it by going to settings but it's not there.
0 Likes
DeadAccount
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to the playstore and reinstall it there then delete it.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Email google play store and report the app
0 Likes
Janp1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I did not know that when I uninstalled from the visible Callapp icon there was also a hidden Callapp-contacts icon that also needed to be removed. Once I was able to find the the "secure apps" folder, I could then find the Callapp-contacts app and uninstall it. That stopped the poop-ups.

userxBQtfW1OIT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
OMG! I saw your post right after posted my reply to DeadAccount's post. I just tried it and it worked! I didn't even know about the secure folder! Thanks so much!!
0 Likes
user5r9U2cQ9Fq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It's hidden in Google Chrome app
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I downloaded it because I talk to text on gboard, and Samsung are horrible. I was looking for something else. I thought maybe this was it. I can't remove it. it's disabled but why can't I remove it? Well, well.. I was looking for an app in my search and the talkapp was there, without thinking I deleted it and then I realized wait. How come I could delete it now and not delete it before?
0 Likes