Original topic:

Can't Install Game

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 07:16 AM)
TwoRails
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello,

I am totally new to cell phones. I got my wife and S23+ and she would like to play some games on it. I managed to load Solitaire but every other game we try to install won't install. 

The ad picture will come up and have a button that says click to install, but nothing happens. I've even gone to Samsung and Google's play stores and from there I can't get anything to install.

What am I missing?
23 Replies
Solution
TwoRails
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you. Everybody.  Following your advise above, she is now playing a few games and is liking it.

I guess this can be flagged as Solved 🙂

0 Likes
johnisss11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

It seems like you're encountering issues with installing games on the Samsung Galaxy S23+. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your phone has a stable and active internet connection, either through Wi-Fi or mobile data. Sometimes, slow or unstable connections can hinder app downloads.

2. Sufficient Storage Space: Check if your phone has enough storage space to accommodate new game installations. You can do this by going to Settings > Storage and ensuring there is ample space available.

3. Clear Cache and Data: Navigate to Settings > Apps, find the Google Play Store and Google Play Services, and clear the cache and data for both. This can help resolve issues related to the Play Store.

4. Update Google Play Store: Make sure that the Google Play Store app is up-to-date. Open the Play Store, go to the menu, and check for updates. Outdated versions may have compatibility issues.

5. Check for Software Updates: Ensure that your phone's operating system is up-to-date. Go to Settings > Software Update and check for any available updates. Installing the latest updates can improve overall device performance.

6. Enable Unknown Sources: If you are trying to install apps from sources other than the official app stores, make sure that "Unknown Sources" is enabled. You can find this in Settings > Biometrics and Security > Install unknown apps.

7. Disable VPN: If you are using a VPN, try disabling it before attempting to install apps. Sometimes, VPNs can interfere with the download process.

8. Reset App Preferences: Go to Settings > Apps > Menu (three dots in the top right corner) > Reset app preferences. This will reset app permissions and preferences, potentially resolving installation issues.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23

If you resolve out the issue, than download the new action game for your device. I bet you'll love playing this game. It have a lot of funny characters and even we can play it online with family and friends.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23

First, make sure your phone is connected to the internet, as some games require a connection to download. Also, check if there's enough storage space on the phone for new apps. Sometimes clearing some space can help.

If those things are okay, try restarting the phone and then attempting to install the games again. This can sometimes fix minor issues with app installations. If you're still having trouble, you may want to reach out to Samsung or your carrier's customer support for further assistance.

0 Likes