JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-02-2023 02:00 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
I've been using Google Fi for several years with the S21U, S22U and soon the S23U without any issues. Also, their free data only SIMs are great for use in tablets.
AliWayne
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Can someone please help me with the S23 series sizes information like camera size and size between camera and the edge, all sizes like this?

And thanks in advance

Best regards 

Ali

Ali Wayne
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Look at the 22 line the 23 line is basically that just a bit bigger but not much it's almost identical
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe to protect the battery from heat? I have a wireless charging pad for my s22 ultra and it does occasionally get warmer than I expected
0 Likes
virgo_minded_king
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello everyone I am currently trying to figure out what phone is the best option for me I currcurrently have the A71 5g which has taken good care of me over the past few years but it's time for an upgrade bit I'm not sure what path I should take ...I know there's a few new devices thay our coming out in the next few weeks....I was leaning towards the S22u before I heard about the arrival of the S23u ..so much question is are they relatively the same phone is one drastically better or different from the other? Or is there something just as good for cheaper? I've had my A71 for about 3 year now it has gone through 3 Software upgrade I'm at ONE UI VERSION 5.0 and android version 13 so I at least need a phone with the same software as my A71 with new features or better software with relatively the same features as my A71 ...I need one or the other any suggestions thanks for everyone's time and understanding 
0 Likes
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
S23+ would be same size as A71, S23 Ultra bigger, little boxy, bigger battery, better cameras
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I agree completely wait till the s24 comes out the s23 is not much different from the s22u
0 Likes
Davo1984
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
You can get a GREAT deal on the S22 Ultra right now since the S23 ultra was just released. The S23 ultra performs a little better and has a few different features but I'm sticking with my S22 Ultra and waiting for the S24. The S22 will be amazing for you.
0 Likes
virgo_minded_king
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Basically jumping from A71to S22 ULTRA or S23 ULTRA should be AMAZING for me but the difference between the 22ultra and 23 ultra really isn't worth passing up on the sale price of the S22ULTRA cuz waiting for the Samsung s24 ultra which should be a 80% upgrade to S23 ultra..s22 ultra and s33 ultra are Basically the same phone very few upgrades the S23 ultra is just faster slightly better cameras and better cameras plus price tag is higher