Original topic:

Do Not Distrub Changed

(Topic created: 04-17-2024 05:39 AM)
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I had my Do Not Distrub set and scheduled so I wouldn't get random calls or text notifications in middle of the night. I checked and discovered that it no longer has the ability to set a schedule to match the sleep mode schedule pretty much just on or off. What the heck is wrong with the software people? Did the hire someone from Apple? The latest update is horrible, makes no sense to take perfectly useful apps and make them useless with no rhyme or reason. My S23 Ultra was working great the only things I wanted are, vertical app drawer, wallpaper on lock screen and tap to swipe not buried in four layers of options. So end of rant. I feel almost better. Everyone whereever you are, have a great day.
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Mr-C Sorry that you are having this issue. DND is working exactly like expected on my S23 Ultra. It still has the scheduling ability.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Have you tried wiping the device cache? 

Screenshot_20240417_091659_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Looking at your screen capture. There is no "Do Not Distrub " schedule like the one below in sleeping mode. There use to be a schedule there. Now there isn't.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm not quite following you. In the screenshot I provided, you can see that I can easily add a schedule and name it whatever I want.

If you want the official Sleep mode to invoke DND, then go to phone settings-> Modes and routines-> Sleep -> Stay focused and add DND from the list.