Original topic:

Downloading or Sharing Samsung Calendar

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
redsfan323
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a S23 FE  (Samsung Galaxy S23 FE 128GB )  using the latest version of Android and use the Samsung calendar.  It was syncing with my Google account calendar just fine. However, I was using a Google account I had through an employer, and they just switched off Google Calendar for everybody (along with Gmail, etc.) 

I have a second Google calendar with another employer, and I can use their calendar.  How do I tell the Samsung calendar to sync with this second account? It keeps asking me to log on to my old (now defunct) Google account. 

Can I also sync three calendars together? I have a personal Google account I can use, and it'd be nice to have both Google calendars AND the Samsung app all synced together.

(note edited to correct model info)

thanks.  MB

6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@redsfan323 Unfortunately you have landed in the user-to-user discussion area for Samsung US products. To find the discussion group for your geographical area, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes
redsfan323
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi. I am confused. I am in the US.  MB

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23
An F23 is not a Samsung US product. Is that a typo?
0 Likes
redsfan323
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Yes, my apologies.  It should have been S23 FE.  I have corrected the original post. 

LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@redsfan323 Try this:

1. Open the Samsung Calendar app
  2. Click the hamburger (3 line) menu in upper left
  3. Scroll to the bottom
  4. Click on Manage calendars. Here you will see a + at the top which will allow you to add other calendars. 
0 Likes
redsfan323
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you all.  Alas, while I hoped my new work Google calendar would import all of the entries on my existing Samsung calendar; instead, the Samsung calendar went black.  Oddly, I am still (!) getting reminders for events that were on my old, seemingly missing calendar that are NOT on the new one.  Very odd. 

0 Likes