Original topic:

Dual sim to set preferred sim individually

(Topic created: 04-17-2024 03:54 PM)
Sp00ky94
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Why does Samsung disable the option to set the preferred sim individually for calls, messages, and data on US models?
0 Likes
7 Replies
3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Are you looking in Sim manager ? In Sim manager both Sims should be showing and usable.
Then There's
Preferred Sims for
Calls
Then data switching radio button

Cheers
3Fees
Sp00ky94
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
US models of the S22 and S23 I've read don't have the preferred sim for calls, messages, and data individually in the sim manager in settings. I can only set one sim to be preferred for everything. I'm curious why Samsung would disable this option in the US Galaxy S22 and S23.
3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I not sure that any can do that, the link is from Samsung UK, Samsung US says the same thing. You can switch Preferred though. The point is you'll have two phone numbers to make and receive calls, like one number for business and one number for personal.

Cheers

3Fees
0 Likes
3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Put in a suggestion for that feature.
Cheers
3Fees

0 Likes
Sp00ky94
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Where can I do this, or what's the link to give feedback to Samsung?
3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Can contact Samsung by email and post it right here. Moderators and Samsung personnel read posts from here.

Cheers
3Fees
3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Usable-Could be you have not enabled and activated your 2nd sim. Anyway, you'll have two ways to call and receive calls. I have had this feature before, dual Sims. Check out this link from Samsung.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-or-manage-dual-sim-cards/

Cheers
3Fees