Original topic:

Feature Request: Fully-fledged desktop apps (e.g. web browser) for DeX

(Topic created: 08-18-2023 05:02 PM)
DanielTheBigD
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello Samsung community, 

It would be great if I could run Linux apps with VM technology indroduced with Android 13. Or, better yet, encourage developers to create or port their desktop apps to Android or make a desktop mode for them, like Microsoft could do with their Office suite like Word. Or at least have all the features of say desktop Chrome or Firefox in the Samsung browser.

Thanks,
Daniel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you DanielTheBigD,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@DanielTheBigD 

I'm on board with this. Makes sense to me and would make their already amazing DEX supported devices even better.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you DanielTheBigD,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes