Original topic:

Ford Tourneo Custom - Android auto not working

(Topic created: 06-12-2024 12:15 PM)
Members_xD5ZqJ4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I am using a Ford tourneo custom 2023 in Germany equipped with Sync 3

Android auto is not working with my galaxy S23 ultra. I also tried my wife's S23 ultra with no success.

I tried my sons galaxy note 10+ and my daughter's galaxy A52 and both are working perfectly. 

I tried clearing cache & data for android auto app with no success. I also tried clearing cache foe Google play service.

0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Members_xD5ZqJ4 Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To find the discussion area for your geographical area, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes
Zochambeau
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
On my Ford, it claimed to have Sync 3 but I had to update the car radio to sync 3. I assume that's not the case for your new top-line Ford, but there might be some radio update to do. It was kind of a pain, but the Ford pass app suddenly updated and I was able to remote-start my car with my phone (I did not know my 2017 standard model had that)
0 Likes
user0y1dWyEk7f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a 2020 Kai Telluride and after the last couple of updates the cars infotainment system is telling me "Phone not responding" This used to only happen occasionally, now it's every time I get in the car. Very frustrating.  I'm on call with my job a lot and my phone being connected is very useful! Kia says the system is fine, and to replace the charging cable with a fast charger, which I did. Did not help. Any suggestions?

0 Likes