Original topic:

Galaxy 23 plus

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
jetsjetsjets
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
New update. Now always on display is way to dark. You used to double tap it to adjust brightness. Now you can't. But if you hold under light, it brightens up. Ridiculous. When it's dark you can't even see it. The whole idea is being able to see it when it's dark. Any ideas. So **bleep**g annoying 
19 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Download the newest version on Lockstar inside of Goodlock and that is where they moved the brightness slider to for the S23's only version 6.1.00.11 if not available it will be shortly 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Momika
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have the same problem and I don't want to download an app just to "fix" this.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Goodlock is made by Samsung and that's where they are moving alot of customization options to 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Momika
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Well, I tried it and while it does offer a bit of customization, it doesn't allow me to raise the brightness or change the color of the AOD
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

The updated version of Lockstar is rolling out now and you also need the newest version of Always on Display v8.7.99.11 and to change the clock and colors on the Always on display you have to go to phone settings and wallpapers and style and click on the always on display picture on the left the right will be the lock screen and you just tap the clock and you can change the colors and clocks 

Momika
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
My AOD version is 8.7.99.11?!
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Yeah I typed the wrong number 

0 Likes
Momika
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok, thanks. Changed colors, but still can't find how to increase the brightness on the AOD
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Thanks @terminator9 for posting the picture its in Lockstar

1712110707616.jpg