Original topic:

Galaxy s23 ultra notifications bug

(Topic created: 12-05-2023 06:07 AM)
RobertoKNG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I received notifications from different apps like Instagram and messenger (META), I was busy, then I opened but I didn't reply.

Notification from the same messages kee going even I already open, notifications it should disappear but now is the second day and sounds and visuals notifications for the same messages are driving me crazy.

Software is up to the date.
15 Replies
useriNkWF2tqeD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I keep having this issue as well, usually I'm very satisfied with the updates that Samsung has however this last one has been pretty bad. S22 ultra
ibnz2004
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm having this same issue. I have a 23+.
Kaneprow
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Glad I'm not the only s23 ultra with this problem.. I wish yours wasn't doing it but atleast I'm not crazy.. Or not yet..
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Dealing with the same on my S22 Ultra.
xKINGSAVAGE2Ix
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same issues here also phone lags when swiping to home
Kaneprow
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
That 2 even after fresh restart I even cleared the cache from the bootloader screen
0 Likes
Johnnie_gz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same issue here, been having to clear them out every 10 minutes 😮💨
Kaneprow
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It's so annoying, when my watch dings six times Ina row, from a conversation I had an hour ago..
0 Likes
Scene_scenery
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Notification bug is really bad. We will probably have to wait another month for an update At this point. Samsung is really dropping the ball here. How can you release such buggy software? Anyone know how to roll the 6.0 back?