Original topic:

Get rid of AI assist completely

(Topic created: 06-09-2024 11:37 PM)
Mwandi1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Please help!!!

AI has taken over my car stereo. Since AI assist was put on my S23 it has taken over my car Bluetooth. If I try to increase the volume or change tracks on my car steering wheel I get a message on my phone saying AI is here to help turn it on. I've obviously turned it off but it won't go away. Before the AI update my Bluetooth worked perfectly. Please help to get rid of this monster permanently. 

Its so annoying.

8 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

To disable the AI, go to Settings>Advanced Features>Advanced Intelligence

You can tap each section to toggle off the feature.

See if that helps you any.

TravelMoreLiveMore
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried doing this but my phone only shows what AI can do on the phone. There's no way for me to disable it. 1719228480611.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
You may have to tap each one to come up with the contol. Those instructions come from Samsung. I dont think any of the enhancements are automatic, though. I think you may have to activate them in the respective app if you want to use it, and just not use it if you don't. My phone is not eligible for the advanced AI features, do I don't have it.

One wonders, though, why someone would spend so much money on a phone where those features were advertised if they didn't want to use them. Why pay for features you neither need nor want?
0 Likes
TravelMoreLiveMore
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My phone is older. An S21. I didn't get it for AI, but for business purposes and only because my 5 yr old phone prior to it died. Every person purchases products for their own specific purposes. It's not always for features like AI or because it looks nice.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm sorry, I thought you were the original poster, who was complaining about his AI. I have to learn to look at names.  

I will say this, though, even if buying a phone for business, one does not need to have the flagships.  If the mid-range phones have the features you need, you may as well buy one of those.

Also, as I stated, the AI features do not take over, they are passive until you activate it one way or another.  You may have to turn off or on the features in the respective apps where they are present, and if you are not having an issue with them, you don't need to do anything at all.

0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Post a screenshot of the message you are getting. Nothing of what you are describing should be occurring with galaxy ai features.
0 Likes
Kitty1me
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My phone still goes straight to voice mail
0 Likes
TravelMoreLiveMore
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Any way to disable it completely off the phone in general? I did not choose to download it but I woke up to it restarting my phone and stating that the new upgrade was complete. 😩
0 Likes